What Differentiates Us From Other HR Firms?
We understand that in order for businesses to remain competitive in today’s volatile marketplace, they must find ways to differentiate themselves from the competition. As a new HR start-up firm, we believe we have a leg up on our competition due to our exemplary team of consultants and our highly effective and successful leader, Renona Riddle Brown. In addition to our consultants and our leadership, we firmly believe our experience speaks for itself.
- We possess more than three decades worth of knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Our team is highly skilled in leadership development, employee training, and performance management systems to ensure businesses succeed in today’s marketplace.
- Our staff of highly trained and skilled consultants and private contractors are prepared to plan, execute, and provide support to over 60,000 employees throughout the United States at a moment’s notice.
- We maintain direct experience in all aspects of Human Resources program functions for employee benefits. We are highly knowledgeable and experienced in dealing with retirement benefits, Federal Employee Group Life Insurance (FEGLI), Federal Employee Health Benefits (FEHB), the Thrift Savings Program (TSP), the Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS), Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS), Federal Long Term Care Insurance (FLTCIP), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Federal Employees Dental And Vision Insurance Program (FEDVIP), and the WC Program (WC). In addition, we are fully competent in basic needs like processing payroll, employee awards, and personnel actions, along with other various benefit duties.
- We are experienced career counselors and mentors from our leader right down through to our consultants.
- We have experience overseeing high value federal contracts; ITC and STG Contract; Award: $900K, EconSys FedHR Navigator: $60K, Retirement Seminar; $20K, Employee Training; $5K, and GRB Retirement; $25K.
- Our consultants can serve as advisors to the CEO, managers, leaders, or soldiers within the Armed Services. In addition, we can contribute to training, vocational opportunities, reenlistment bonuses and general skill level within the Armed Services.
Testimonials From Previous And Current Clients
Please feel free to view some recent testimonials from our loyal clients. Our collaborative relationships have brought great benefit to both our clients’ businesses and to HuRMAR Solutions. Remember, at HuRMAR Solutions, our business is your solution.
“Renona skillfully facilitated cooperation and motivated the team to accomplish group goals. She was selected to serve as counsel to Senior Top-Level Executives and Political Appointees. She is highly regarded as an advisor, coach, mentor and counselor to employees and managers. Her leadership influences others to translate the vision into action. She and her team would be a great asset to any organization.”
Evester Ed, Jr
Chief, Labor and Employee Relations
Department of Veteran Affairs
“Renona is an excellent leader. CBP is fast paced, and Renona effectively coordinated numerous projects, developed networks and collaborated with senior leaders and staff to build strategic relationships to achieve goals for the organization. She effectively managed a demanding multi-sector work force with a variety of work situations. Renona inspires and fosters team commitment, spirit, pride, and trust. It was a pleasure having her on my team. I highly recommend”
Director, National Programs
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
“Renona is a very knowledgeable and effective leader. She was a center of influence and has excellent interpersonal skills. She positioned the organization for future success by introducing new streamlined processes for the organization and improved our customer service. She is highly regarded as an advisor, coach, mentor and counselor to employees and managers I highly recommend her for an any project including administrative or human resources support contracts."